Monday, August 6, 2012


Cast-out Outcaste
Euphemistically sex-worker,else ...ostitute
Why?Cos I'm lonely and destitute
And numerous men flock to my door.
Women do not,of yore
lest they render
themselves a whore
-a repulsive attraction.
For every action has
an equal and opposite reaction.

How can I be an AIDS child,
when I have no Aid?
Dont touch me,hear me,smell me
to be wise,
Only see me
for, the disease lies in your eyes.
An AIDS patient a day,
keeps the doctor away
RUKHAYA M K
Published in Words on the Wind of Change, By Brian Wrixon and Poets For Social Justice Blurb.Inc: Ontario,Canada, 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Great Post Sir Ji
    https://www.bedguide.in/2019/03/govt-private-bed-colleges-Odisha-Fees-Details.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. We sincerely appreciate your efforts in sharing this enlightening blog. It has undeniably demonstrated its significant worth, particularly within the realm of Assignment Services. Numerous individuals have expressed their satisfaction with it. The key is to identify the top-notch resource that complements your unique learning approach and objectives.

    ReplyDelete